Tuesday 29 June 2010

cake

am I in a mood?...thinks for a minute...well ok, yes- picture this-
I have just walked a fairly long way in this very hot heat, with all this hair
to the cake emporium to purchase...well, cake you see-
I point at the large thing that may or may not contain nuts and the cake lady
hands me it with the request for thirty pence due to the aforementioned cake 
being on what she called a 'special'-
I returned to the studio with a very large grin on my pale and anemic face
due to my triumphant purchase (there's nothing as unnerving to the 
casual bystander as a smiling goth....no really!)
as I climb the stairs swinging my soon to be devoured richly glazed
e-numberfest  from the corner of the white paper bag, there was a
slightly audible 'shhhrp' closely followed by a highly audible
'doof doof doof' as my prize cake descended the stairs without me-
I now sit here cross legged on the floor picking, well I really
don't know what off the fluffy and slightly tarnished icing.....
I may be some time, in fact it will soon be tea time so the answer to my first
question...mood.....me......oh yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment