Saturday 19 March 2011

Organically Influenced Lunar Intervention


Tonight
We'll crucify the insincere tonight
We'll make things right, we'll feel it all tonight
We'll find a way to offer up the night tonight
The indescribable moments of your life tonight
The impossible is possible tonight
Believe in me as I believe in you, tonight

Ooo I just went all Smashing Pumpkins...well as I am on the subject, tonight... it just so
happens that there is going to be a 'supermoon'. The moon will be thirty thousand
miles closer to us and it last did that eighteen years ago. Hmm it sounds like I have
gone all Patrick Moore but in reality....no, I saw it on the news.
Of course it is compulsory to string together some form of celebratory soiree involving
friends, nibbles, music and........oh go on then, alcoholic beverages... if we must!
The pixies and faeries are going to celebrating tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment