Tuesday 24 August 2010

never...ever...come between a girl and her shoes

the man stood on the doorstep with a box...."ooh I know what this is" I said with a
large amount of excitement in my voice- after doing the rubbish signature on his
gizmo box thingy, I slammed the door and made for the bedroom....all was too
quite...I wasn't happy- suddenly, without warning, there was a thunder of footsteps
as the shoe assassin attacked- Moomin also knew what was in the box and had
decided to beat me to it's bounty....we crashed to the floor as we grabbed for the box in
a tangled mass of dreads and stripey socks..."aha" I breathlessly gasped as I managed
to get to my feet...but to no avail as Moomin grasped my ankle sending sparawling
over the bed and down the other side- the box crashed onto the floor and moomin
started peeling at the tape..I picked up my big floor cushion and whacked her 
around the back of the head..."cripes, that's done it!" I murmered as Moomin suddenly
turned her attention to me...we both ran down the stairs again screaming as it
was obviously my turn for large pillow whackage in the melon department- now in
the kitchen we grabbed hold of each others hair and started tugging "ow ow ow"
we both went "get off get off" CRASH!..................oo....................the large glass jar
containing several hundred gogo crazybones was now on the floor, luckily intact but
it was enough to stop the carnage "ok, let's be sensible about this" I said "yes, after
all we are grown ups " came Moomin's reply....I was off, taking three steps at a time I
grabbed the box and ran into my studio locking the door.....AND.........RELAX!
well the final outcome, I won....and as Moomin snapped me above lounging in her boudoir
wearing the spoils of war, she asked "well..can I at least borrow them?"......biting my
lip and thinking for a moment I replied..."course you can Moomin, course you can"
thank you demonia...lovely shoes....but oh, the conflict

No comments:

Post a Comment